Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 8

So I've had my braces for just over a week now and although the embarrassment factor hasn't lessened yet, I'm really grateful that I've had such a small amount of discomfort. Since I was little, I have suffered badly from mouth ulcers but I haven't had a single one since I got my braces - maybe it's because I haven't eaten many of the foods I usually eat! Speaking of food, I've branched out a little bit this week and I can confirm that green beans, mushroom risotto, weak strawberry milkshake and weak caffe latte are all ok! My braces are still looking nice and clean and I've seen a little bit of progress too. The gap in my front teeth has closed about 1mm and the lateral incisor to the right of it has moved forward a little bit. I will put up a picture although you can't really see any difference from the last photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment